The next council meeting is scheduled for 9/30 at 8pm cst

guild application:Manawave

After you register on the forums post here a little something about yourself.
manwave

guild application:Manawave

Post by manwave » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 pm

LEVEL:110
CLASS:illusionist
Ascencion: Etherealist 15
Background: i have been paying since EQ1 days, so i am a fan of the game even though i think it has become a bit complex to navigate and progress. i am from NY and i have a family with 4 kids, two 2 years olds and a 5 year old. i took about 4 years off from the game for RL. Got back a month ago, and it has been an uphill battle to get to where I am finally. I need to improve more my dps is terrible, but hey i had a tough time.
Raiding Experience: used be with genisys on antonia bayle, then elysium then moved over here to raid with another guild but i don't recall their name. Got here joined one guild and was sort of left behind because i was working on epic and dying in all the zones, so it did feel like a right fit for me. I met Smile and decided to give this guild a try and so far you guys are great. Tash told me about you when i was getting epic done we were on same step and got to talk about guilds. i had no idea Smile was with Grievance and we he told me i was glad to know.
I follow directions well, know my class, i love to dps but if i need to drop on the parse to be a mana battery so be it.
I am looking forward to develop and progress and develop this character into a really effective Illusionist. Special thanks to Titecrote, Smile and everyone that has giving me an opportunity to raid.
Focus: need to get mats for mount
going to try and finish pom timeline for factions
need beter gear...=P

Manawave

Lolaine
Council Member
Council Member

Re: guild application:Manawave

Post by Lolaine » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi And Welcome :)
we will be glad to help in anyway possible just let us know

Siix