The next newsletter deadline is February 28th. Please send Skye contributions and/or questions!

Valiant Leader LoL Application

valiantleader
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Valiant Leader LoL Application

Post by valiantleader » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:00 am

Your in game name: Valiant Leader
Your age: 22
Time zone: Central standard time
Hobbies: YoungLife leader, I like fixing things and coming up with new ideas in real life and in styles of gaming.
Real life things you do: Cut meat, College younglife leader, Kids minister/worker for my church.
Play times: Varies weekly but most of the time AT LEAST 2hours a day and its normally after 5 but again it varies sometimes i would be on for a solid 9hours lol
Short history of your gaming experience: Been gaming legitly since i was 11years old starting with WoW I was (according to WoW forums and stuff) one of the top 5 raid leaders and guild masters between the 5 most populated servers from vanilla-cata before i took a break because it just seemed no fun, I am starting to get back into now though. I have been playing league since season 1, I am able to help people with understanding a role, a champion, explore different builds, etc.
Anything else you'd like to add. We like to know as much info as your willing to give us: I believe I already mentioned everything above =)

Skye
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Valiant Leader LoL Application

Post by Skye » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:52 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I would love to hear from you!

I am making you a member on the forums. You can find TeamSpeak info HERE!

Did you know we are having our own con?! Check it out HERE!

8-)

Be the voice for those that have none - Protect and respect our wildlife

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Valiant Leader LoL Application

Post by Shiera » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Welcome to Grievance! :D

Return to “Apply Here To Join Grievance In League of Legends”