Post by ChirpingBird » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:24 am

Shayde wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:34 am
In game @name (account name)? @Spiritwolf0963

Age? 54

Time Zone? Mountain USA

Hobbies outside of gaming? Photography, reading, writing

What brought you to Grievance? Was a member in other games a long time ago

Is Grievance your main guild within ESO (yes/no)? Main social guild, have a couple trade guilds as well

Brief description of your gaming history? Started gaming with Everquest, began playing WoW when it came out, have since played various games both F2P and sub based including Secret World, LOTRO, Archeage

What are your regular play times? Variy depending on other requirements

Are you a competitive or casual player? casual

Please list the following game activities in order of most important to least important to you:
PvE 1
PvP 5
Questing 2
Economy 3
Role-playing 4
Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? Married mom of 2, live in Colorado
Shayde - did you have trouble accessing your original forum account? Just wondering why you're starting a new one?

Shayde

Re: Member Questionnaire - CURRENT MEMBERS Click Here

Post by Shayde » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:36 am

I forgot the info for it since its been a long while since I played

ChirpingBird
Officer
Officer

Post by ChirpingBird » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:55 am

Shayde wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:36 am
I forgot the info for it since its been a long while since I played
OK - I'll get you set up with this new one so you can get on Discord, then come find me and we'll sort you out, get you set back up on your old one so you can have your full membership status.

fazed
Embassy Leader
Embassy Leader

Post by fazed » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:44 am

In game @name (account name)? Fazed32

Age? 34

Time Zone? EST

Hobbies outside of gaming? Cars, Anime, Fish, Guns

What brought you to Grievance? Wildstar many years ago

Is Grievance your main guild within ESO (yes/no)? yes

Brief description of your gaming history? Tons, started back when NES launched and haven't stopped. My first long time MMO was aion when it launched. But have played Aion, Tera, WoW, BNS, FFXIV, Wildstar, Bless. And a ton of other PC games.

What are your regular play times? 8pm to 11pm EST is usual times, but I work from home so some days might be on in the middle of the afternoon if work is slow

Are you a competitive or casual player? I enjoy raiding and pvp. I am not super competitive but I enjoy doing hard content but I am not a 1% min max must have type of person. And when pvp happens I do enjoy murdering.

Please list the following game activities in order of most important to least important to you:

PvE
PvP
Questing
Economy

Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? see above

Echelon
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Echelon » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:57 am

This questionnaire will help us ensure you get the most out of Grievance and all we have to offer. Please simply copy the following questions into a reply to THIS topic and fill them out.

In game @name (account name)?
Wren3423

Age?

Time Zone?
Central (CST)

Hobbies outside of gaming?
Dungeons and Dragons (pen and paper)

What brought you to Grievance?
I wanted good active organization and coordination when it comes to a guild, leveling ,and endgame activities

Brief description of your gaming history?
I have played many MMO's like WoW (since Vanilla), RIFT, SWTOR, BDO, FFXIV, Wild Star, Bless. Then the Single player JRPG games like FF4-15 (Except 11, 1,2,3, 13), Dragon Quest 8,9,11.
FPS games like Fallout 3,4, New Vegas. I am just scratching the surfuce and pretty sure I am missed a couple of games to mention.

What are your regular play times?
I usually try to be on around in the afternoon and can play late into the night, but I am working on making sure it wont mess with my sleet shedule.

Are you a competitive or casual player?
Leveling I am pretty casual, at end game I can get competitive on PvE for raids

PvE
Questing
Role-playing
PvP
Economy

Anything else you'd like to share about yourself?

I have Autism so I will have my moments where I could end up making make comment that would not sounds to smart or bright or extremely dense.
I Was also a Former Cook but the stress of being in a professional Kitchen eventually ended up being too much for me to process than what I am able to.
I like to stream and trying to get to Twitch affiliate so I can earn a little extra cash to spend.

Niria
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by Niria » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:46 pm

In game @name (account name)? @crazykittenlady (character name is Niri Kokopelli)

Age? 32.. i think? *does math* yes. 32.

Time Zone? Central Usa

Hobbies outside of gaming? movies, Music, Anime, Manga, Books, Board games, D&D, writing, Painting, gardening..... if its nerdy or Garden-y, I'm probably a fan.

What brought you to Grievance? I have been a member of Grievance World of Warcraft (Horde side) for over a year now. there's a long story that goes into what originally drew me into Grievance originally but the jist of it is our awesome laid back crazy but in a good way people.

Brief description of your gaming history? oh goodness not sure there's enough space here for this... um longtime gaming nerd. first game was Ultima Online, but I've tried just about everything.

What are your regular play times? I am a stay at home wife... i have more time on my hands then most for gaming but it depends on the day and if i have other things going on in the house. id say largely afternoons, nighttime, or late-night mostly tho.

Are you a competitive or casual player? Casual. i am SUPER new to eso so even if i do end up dabbling in harder stuff later most of it is totally greek to me still at this point. =P

Questing
Crafting (took the liberty of adding this since i love ESO's crafting setup)
Economy (must supply my crafting)
PvE (i think? not sure if i have enough ESO knowledge to know what the differences mean yet)
PvP
Role-playing? (question mark since i haven't done non D&D RP in a REALLY long time and odds are its completely different then I'm imagining)

Anything else you'd like to share about yourself? I do plan on adding this game to my games played. not switching primary's =P My World of Warcraft family and friends are the world to me.

Nefarial
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Nefarial » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:24 pm

In game @name (account name)? Nefarial-Allocer

Age? 36

Time Zone? EST

Hobbies outside of gaming? Have a toddler, so she takes up a lot of my free time for any other hobbies.

What brought you to Grievance? I have been with Grievance since I started FFXIV, really enjoyed each group I was a part of. I don't have a ton of time to game, but I would like to enjoy the company while playing.

Brief description of your gaming history? Started mmorpg's with WoW when burning crusades came out, have bounced around a bit and so far really liking what ESO has to offer. Prior to WoW played everything from NES and up, RPG's were normally my go to style.

What are your regular play times? 8-11pm

Are you a competitive or casual player? casual

PvE
Questing

Return to “Apply Here To Join Grievance In Elder Scrolls Online”