The next newsletter deadline is February 28th. Please send Skye contributions and/or questions!

Application: Alliance - Proudmoore

Crm

Application: Alliance - Proudmoore

Post by Crm » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:31 am

Hello fellow WoW addicts! This is the awkward point of the process where I put myself out there I guess. Well here it goes. I’m 37 and am originally from Hawaii I now reside in beautiful and sunny Lincoln,Ne and play on CST. WoW is of course my most time consuming hobby. However when I’m not in game or at work I can be found getting a new tattoo or scoping out retro toy shows. I can also almost always be found with a WoW lore novel close by. IRL I get to play with trains all day cool work I guess. I was drawn to <Grievance> because I’ve been in limbo the past few years. Really just trying to find a gaming family not just a guild tag. When I saw your recruitment post something clicked and you guys sounded like the type of people I want to play with. My play times vary since I’m on call may be peak time on day could be 4 in the morning the next. I’ve been playing video games since the mid 80’s. In the 90’s I could Be found on WC 2, AOE, Duke Nukem or Carmageddon. I started playing WoW in BC. My first raid experience was in T4 venturing into Kara. I’m a multi tier AOTC with one tier cutting edge. I’m an achievement hunter as well as a mythic plus junkie. My most notable achievements in WoW were server second Insane in the Membrane (so close to first :/) server first kill of 10 man Algalon and server first Elementary achievement in BoT. During WoD I ran Crm’s Nemesis Farm where I helped over 5k members of the community obtain their Warlord and Lord/Lady of War titles. I think that’s enough wall of text for now I thank you for your consideration and hope we can adventure through Azeroth together.

Cataclysm
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Re: Application: Alliance - Proudmoore

Post by Cataclysm » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Hello and welcome to the guild. We are pleased to have a new addition to our Grievance Family.

When your name changes from pink to Orange, you will be able to see the rest of the forums. When you do you will find our Discord Information.

If you are interested in Raiding. Please visit our Raiding Information as well as sign up on your Raid Roster & Groups.

If you have any additional Questions, Concerns or Problems please don't hesitate to ask.

Killam
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Killam » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Welcome to Grievance!!!!!!!

Skye
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Skye » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:41 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance and our WoW family! As the Community Manager, I am here for you. Have any questions about the world of Grievance? Maybe you want to know more about the get-together, upcoming streams, and newscasts, or other facets of our great organization. Just PM me or stop by and say hi in TS and I will be glad to help you out or connect you to someone who can. You can also visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I would love to hear from you!

See you in Azeroth!

8-)

Be the voice for those that have none - Protect and respect our wildlife

Crm

Post by Crm » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:37 pm

Thank you very much!

Isilaura
Officer
Officer

Post by Isilaura » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Welcome to Grievance World of Warcraft Alliance!

We are so glad that you have decided to join us! Pull up a chair at the hearth and stay a while. ;) Grievance is multi-gaming organization with a long history that was started way back in 2000 in EQ1. If you'd like to learn more, read about it in Grievance's history

Please take a few moments to read the Grievance WoW Charter And the Grievance Organizational Charter

Here's us on:
Facebook!
Twitch! (Main Channel)
Twitter!
You Tube

Check out information about Grievance's annual Real life Get Together!

When your name changes from pink to orange, you will be able to see the rest of the forums. When you do you will find our Discord Information.

That would be the fastest way to get invited. Log onto Discord, Every channel is in order, find the WoW - A Lounge and you can ask the people in there.

Your Officers to look for in game are:

Forum/TS Name - In-game Name
Guild Leader
Cataclysm - Catacritters

Executive Officer
Skye – Skyeshadow/Skyewolfe

Recruiting Officer
Isilaura

Raid Leader Officers
Mintolos
zandow - Saintk

Officers
Araxien
Dededwarrior - Dededmage
Torvi
Staletala - zcat5000
Lucascage - supernaut

If you don't see any of those names online, just /who Grievance and message any members that are on. It’s possible we are on an alt! :D

Can't wait to get to know you! See you soon! :D

Return to “Apply Here to join Grievance in WoW”