The next council meeting is scheduled for 9/30 at 8pm cst

Application: Horde - Thrall

gotzcandy

Application: Horde - Thrall

Post by gotzcandy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:28 am

Your Age: 26
Time Zone: U.S. - Eastern
Hobbies: I personally work out 6 times a week and am pretty interested in bodybuilding! Other than that I love anime, manga, good tv shows, movies, anything with a great story. If I'm not doing any of these things I'm usually traveling and experiencing new cultures!

Real Life Things I Do: I am currently working and finishing my last year for my masters in Industrial Engineering.

What Drew Me To Grievance: Something I've missed when playing WoW, especially now in BFA, is that social atmosphere and a sense of community. I've been playing mainly solo for a while and after seeing the post on WoWhead I decided to take a leap of faith and trust in others to trust me and give me a chance. After looking up Grievance and learning more about the guild I thought this would be that chance for me. For me, I just want to finally find a place where I'm not another name of the roster, where people can reach out and ask if I need help with anything and vice versa.

Play Times: Since I have a late class on Thursday I typically don't play at all on that day, but you can typically catch me online at least for an hour or so Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. However, if notified in advanced I can shuffle things on my schedule in order to meet demand if necessary

Short History of My Gaming Experience: Oh man, growing up in with a strict asian mother I personally did not have any access to video games until I learned how to use our first computer myself. I remember playing games such as Gunbound, Maple Story, Starcraft and Warcraft III for hours on end. I think before that even I played the original Pokemons on my gameboy. From there I remember getting my first gaming console, the Nintendo Gamecube and having a blast playing Super Smash Melee. Kind of all jumbled here, but even with my mom being a bit strict on me I had a chance to play the original PS and N64 at my friends place. From there I played games such as LOTRO, Elder Scrolls, CS, and much more. Now I would say that I love RPGs especially story driven ones, and RTS.

Thanks guys!

Acha
Officer
Officer

Re: Application: Horde - Thrall

Post by Acha » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:29 pm

Gotz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You have picked a great organization, and great group to join. We hope you enjoy yourself over here, and come to see it as a gaming family like we have. If you ever need anything please feel free to reach out.

Your officers for the WoW-H group are:

Kai - Guild Leader
Shiv - XO
Acha(Me) - Recruiting Officer
YumYum - Raid Leader
Sandalphonn - Officer
Kiosha - Logistics Officer

Now that we have your name set to orange, you should be able to see a little more of the forums.

Please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226 that shows the Discord connection info, get logged in, and find our lounge. One of us officers should be along at some point and we can get you up and going. We do a quick little orientation there so we can answer any questions you may have.

So on behalf of Grievance and WoW-H, welcome to the group!
Achaikosa - WoW Horde Recruiting Officer - Blood Elf Mistweaver Monk

Wabisan
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Wabisan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:07 am

Welcome to Grievance!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

gotzcandy

Post by gotzcandy » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Thanks guys! Looking forward to meeting everyone