The next council meeting is scheduled for 12/09 at 7:30 pm cst
If you had a signature with a link to raptr.com, your signature has been erased. This mostly affected old members.

Application: Horde - Thrall

Ezilii

Application: Horde - Thrall

Post by Ezilii » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Your Age: 40

Time Zone: CST

Hobbies: WoW is a hobby outside of the other game play, art, art talk, coffee, and content creation.

Real Life Things I Do: I'm a partnered Twitch streamer and YouTube Content creator and I'm at home 99% of the time.

What Drew Me To Grievance: The organization and activity.

Play Times: My play times vary but I can more then likely commit to evening for organized play. If I'm playing in the day I'm looking for Mythic+ for stream which people have to be ok with.

Short History of My Gaming Experience: I've played WoW off and on since vanilla. I sat out most of legion, raided in a few guilds, lead some guilds and raid teams. I have a few other games like ESO and have played other MMOs. I however mostly make gaming related content around Cities Skylines, Planet Coaster, Sims, Surviving Mars, Frost Punk and games of similar genres. You can view my primary character here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... all/Ezilii I also have an Alliance Disc Priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... rasz/Ezili if the alliance guild needs help. My heart however is always For the Horde.

Question: Can we do the interview in game? Voice in Discord is fine too. I'm ultimately looking for activity in a variety of time slots. I love healing instances and I'm also ok with not being in a raid group and helping out when I can.

Kai
Council Member
Council Member

Re: Application: Horde - Thrall

Post by Kai » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:54 pm

Hi there!

Having Discord (or whatever voice comm program we may be using at the moment) available is actually a charter rule.

As to the interview, if you can at least get into discord to listen, we can work around that. Discord is required for grouping, at least so you can hear instruction and know what's going on.

We have lots who pop in just to listen. :)

Once your name turns orange you should be able to see the Discord info. Come join us in the WoW-H lounge and we'll take care of you from there.

Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.

Ezilii

Post by Ezilii » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:15 pm

Sweet. What time works best after 4p Eastern?

Kai
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Kai » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:57 pm

I'm sorry I have been tied up with real life the last few days -- yes, after about 4 EST there's usually an officer online. Hop into our lounge and ask for an officer.

Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.

Wabisan
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Wabisan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Welcome to Grievance!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “Apply Here to join Grievance in WoW”