The next council meeting is scheduled for 03/09 at 7:30 pm cst
If you had a signature with a link to raptr.com, your signature has been erased. This mostly affected old members.

Application for Thrall - Horde

laymscottman

Application for Thrall - Horde

Post by laymscottman » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Time Zone: Central

IRL: 8AM-5PM, Office Guy. Cycling, Outdoor stuff, Disc Golf, Music.

What drew me to Grievance: I have a couple freinds in the guild and the way they described the dynamic, it sounded to like a good place to be.

Play times: Most weekdays: 6PM to 11-ish, Weekends: Most of the morning, day, and evening

History: Unreal, Quake, other FPS's. Driving Sims, GTPro, Forza, Project Cars 2. Been WOW playing since vanilla. Raided MC, started BWL but never go too far. UBRS, DM, etc. BC was active 5 Man, Did some raiding in Lich King, which Id consider my most active expansion. 2v2, 3v3, some 5v5. AV, AB, WSG. Took long hiatus during Cata, came back for a while in M.O.P., took another break. Been playing pretty regularly since.
To be quite honest I am not really looking to participate in progression raids, but would love to be able to raid on casual night as I enjoy playing end game. I'd like to think eventually working into progression, but I need to get a feel for that commitment. Im laid back and do really enjoy playing the game and which certainly includes the social aspect. Prolly will be a bit quiet at first though.

Jakrae
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Application for Thrall - Horde

Post by Jakrae » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:41 pm

I would agree with you! They dynamic is unparalleled! Last guild I'll ever join!

Glad to have you with us... even if you're horde... =D Have fun!! I'll jump in on my druid from time to time.

Acha
Officer
Officer

Post by Acha » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:20 pm

Thank you for reaching out to us. You have picked a great organization, and great group to join. We hope you enjoy yourself over here, and come to see it as a gaming family like we have. If you ever need anything please feel free to reach out.

Your officers for the WoW-H group are:

Kai - Guild Leader
Shiv - XO
Acha(Me) - Recruiting Officer
YumYum - Raid Leader
Sandalphonn - Officer
Kons - Officer
Kindre - Officer
Kiosha - Logistics Officer

Now that we have your name set to orange, you should be able to see a little more of the forums.

Please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226 that shows the Discord connection info, get logged in, and find our lounge. One of us officers should be along at some point and we can get you up and going. We do a quick little orientation there so we can answer any questions you may have.

So on behalf of Grievance and WoW-H, welcome to the group!
Achaikosa - WoW Horde Recruiting Officer - Blood Elf Mistweaver Monk

Wabisan
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Wabisan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:31 pm

Welcome to Grievance!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “Apply Here to join Grievance in WoW”