The next council meeting is scheduled for 03/09 at 7:30 pm cst
If you had a signature with a link to raptr.com, your signature has been erased. This mostly affected old members.

Application for Thrall - Horde

Kneesons

Application for Thrall - Horde

Post by Kneesons » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:54 am

Time Zone: Central

IRL: Rotating Schedule, Just finished school, part time grocery store. videogames, amateur artist, amatuer comedian.

What drew me to Grievance: I have a couple friends in the guild and I'm tired of playing by myself. The long life of this group is very promising as well.

Play times: Whenever I'm not working. My schedule as of this posting changes around a lot.

History: I built my first pc in high school to play Counterstrike. Started playing WoW the February after launch and have stayed subscribed for almost the entire time. I've played a Rogue every expansion. I raided Molten Core in Vanilla. During Burning Crusade I steadily did 5 mans and pvp and took a break towards the end. I returned to WoTLK during Naxx, took a long break to strictly pvp, and then raided ICC. In Cataclysm I raided Firelands and Dragon Soul. Took a break for most of Pandaria and WoD, I did a few casual raids in WoD but not a lot. I didn't get far in Legion as I was going to school full time so I spent most of my free time leveling alts. I've finished school and so far in BFA I've done a few Mythic + Dungeons alliance side but I have yet to step into a raid. I'd like to jump into the casual raid here and there and am very interested in Mythic + Dungeons. I'm hoping to land a job soon with a more reliable schedule but until then I can't commit to a set schedule, but I'll likely always be online. Does this group have an alliance guild on Proudmoore? That's where the majority of my alliance toons are...

Wabisan
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Application for Thrall - Horde

Post by Wabisan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:18 am

Hello. Did you mean to apply to horde or alliance?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Acha
Officer
Officer

Post by Acha » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:30 am

Thank you for reaching out to us. You have picked a great organization, and great group to join. We hope you enjoy yourself over here, and come to see it as a gaming family like we have. To answer your question, yes our Alliance chapter is on Proudmoore and you are welcome to join up with them as well. If you ever need anything please feel free to reach out.

Your officers for the WoW-H group are:

Kai - Guild Leader
Shiv - XO
Acha(Me) - Recruiting Officer
YumYum - Raid Leader
Sandalphonn - Officer
Kons - Officer
Kindre - Officer
Kiosha - Logistics Officer

Now that we have your name set to orange, you should be able to see a little more of the forums.

Please follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226 that shows the Discord connection info, get logged in, and find our lounge. One of us officers should be along at some point and we can get you up and going. We do a quick little orientation there so we can answer any questions you may have.

So on behalf of Grievance and WoW-H, welcome to the group!
Achaikosa - WoW Horde Recruiting Officer - Blood Elf Mistweaver Monk

Kneesons

Post by Kneesons » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:05 am

Wabisan wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:18 am
Hello. Did you mean to apply to horde or alliance?

Horde takes priority for sure.

Wabisan
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Wabisan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:31 pm

Welcome to Grievance!

Clancarroll
Member 1 year
Member 1 year