The next council meeting is scheduled for 03/09 at 7:30 pm cst
If you had a signature with a link to raptr.com, your signature has been erased. This mostly affected old members.

Interest in WoW Classic

Phantom
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Interest in WoW Classic

Post by Phantom » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:19 pm

Was curious who all is planning to play WoW Classic and/or if Grievance will have a presence there? May actually give it a shot, I miss the more "old school" feel.

Namino

Re: Interest in WoW Classic

Post by Namino » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:33 pm

I'll definitely be playing classic.

Zippity
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Zippity » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:51 am

Many current players I've spoken with in both factions, have voiced mixed feelings about playing Classic... I personally plan on having at least one character in it... What faction? I have not determined that yet... Will Classic WoW be as popular as Current WoW? probably not... Mostly because, although leveling will be at it's previous slower pace (which I actually prefer), the amount of content in Classic will be a limiting factor as compared to current WoW, with all it's expansion content...

Some folks I've spoken with are still on the fence, some are adamantly opposed (perhaps even a bit upset in a very few cases) to it, and some are really looking forward to it...

I look forward to seeing how they mix the current engine with a majority of the older data and assets... Will it feel exactly like Pre-Expansion WoW? probably not entirely... But that doesn't really bother me... And I plan on trying it out...

Zip

Phantom
Member 8 years
Member 8 years

Post by Phantom » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:52 pm

Right now I'm leaning towards playing Alliance for Classic. i don't feel overly strongly on the matter, I just think I would prefer to play Classic if I was going to play WoW at all. At least enough that I will probably give it a shot and see if it sticks.

Return to “World of Warcraft Community Forums”