The next council meeting is scheduled for 9/30 at 8pm cst

Active players?

Sirmalekk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Active players?

Post by Sirmalekk » Sun May 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Anyone still active on this? Looking to get buddy code as Ive started to play this now and then for something different.
Although you can not control the choices others make around you, you can choose how you react and are influenced by these choices.

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Active players?

Post by Shiera » Sun May 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Unfortunately no. Every once in a while people will pop in, but thats about it. You could PM Foxtrot about getting an invite if you want one.

Sirmalekk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sirmalekk » Mon May 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Guess the sea of other things to play swallowed this one up. I see high server pops but that could just be a lower pop cap so I guess that does not mean much. My son started to play just because of the race that has the lore of being dragon born since he is disappointed that on PS4 neverwinter they are 80 us dollars.
Although you can not control the choices others make around you, you can choose how you react and are influenced by these choices.

Shiera
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Shiera » Tue May 09, 2017 4:24 am

Yeah. Would be nice to see a re-surge of this game but it is hard to say if it would happen.

Sirmalekk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Sirmalekk » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:03 pm

Yup after playing for a while I notice this game is not even close to being alive anymore. You do meet people now and then however sitting in Queue for a dungeon proved otherwise.

Return to “Tera”