Congratulations to our newest Charter Members: Cataclysm, Creed, Kai, Padraic, Static Recharge, and Twistbeard!

Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer

Sirmalekk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer

Post by Sirmalekk » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:37 pm

So I love this but dont love the PUG system. Looking to see who is all up for doing this while waiting on Destiny expansion to come out. I know I got season pass for Destiny so I am in it for least the next few expansions but looks like a lot of interest has waned from it for now. I know I feel burned out from all the gear grinding and now being near max light level with epic and legendary guns, I feel unmotivated due to its heavy PvP draw in the game.

So this is my fix and I will say I like the single player but I love the multiplayer. Its limited by 3 maps right now and only 3 factions of mobs however quests and areas within the map are randomly generated. I find all classes pretty fun to play but I wasnt sure who might be interested in trying the harder difficulties sometime. Right now the learning curve is pretty steep and when you go up even 1 single difficulty the mobs become many times more fierce and with new characters its going to burn alot of items to win but most importantly is having aware players. I found only a few bad ones but its enough to make it frustrating when a non tank is constantly charging in and dieing to advanced mobs or you have half the group looting while other half fights.
Ad space available for rent

Taerion
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer

Post by Taerion » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:41 pm

I bought the game but haven't had a chance to really get into playing it yet. I would be up for multiplayer action though. PSN - DarkBishop99

Return to “PlayStation 4”