The next council meeting is scheduled for 9/30 at 8pm cst

Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer

Sirmalekk
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer

Post by Sirmalekk » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:37 pm

So I love this but dont love the PUG system. Looking to see who is all up for doing this while waiting on Destiny expansion to come out. I know I got season pass for Destiny so I am in it for least the next few expansions but looks like a lot of interest has waned from it for now. I know I feel burned out from all the gear grinding and now being near max light level with epic and legendary guns, I feel unmotivated due to its heavy PvP draw in the game.

So this is my fix and I will say I like the single player but I love the multiplayer. Its limited by 3 maps right now and only 3 factions of mobs however quests and areas within the map are randomly generated. I find all classes pretty fun to play but I wasnt sure who might be interested in trying the harder difficulties sometime. Right now the learning curve is pretty steep and when you go up even 1 single difficulty the mobs become many times more fierce and with new characters its going to burn alot of items to win but most importantly is having aware players. I found only a few bad ones but its enough to make it frustrating when a non tank is constantly charging in and dieing to advanced mobs or you have half the group looting while other half fights.
Although you can not control the choices others make around you, you can choose how you react and are influenced by these choices.

Taerion
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Multiplayer

Post by Taerion » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:41 pm

I bought the game but haven't had a chance to really get into playing it yet. I would be up for multiplayer action though. PSN - DarkBishop99

Return to “PlayStation 4”