The next newsletter deadline is February 28th. Please send Skye contributions and/or questions!

zedriiK Application

zedriiK

zedriiK Application

Post by zedriiK » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Wyatt AKA zedriiK. I am 19, and currently living in the Bakken. I've played Rift in the past, but that was awhile ago. So i am still very new to the game. However, i am not new to the genre. I've played various MMOs (WoW, ESO, and alot of f2ps). As for my character, I am still not sure on what to choose for a class. Maybe someone could throw some advice my way ;) I do want to get into end game raiding at some point though.

I'm sorry its pretty bland, but thank you for taking the time to look over it :)

Karmell
Embassy Leader
Embassy Leader

Re: zedriiK Application

Post by Karmell » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Hey Wyatt,

I had to Google Bakken and it's in North Dakota?

As for class to play, we like our members to play a class they enjoy. Granted there are some that are better for certain situations. If you are able, roll a few toons and get the feel for the different classes and specs.

Find an officer in Discord or in game for an invite and welcome to Grievance.
Karmelo-Rogue-Wolfsbane server
Karmell-Mage-Wolfsbane server
Karmello-Cleric-Wolfsbane server

----------------------------------------
Grievance Rift
Embassy Leader

zedriiK

Post by zedriiK » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Awesome! And that is right, western ND border :)

catilyn
Officer
Officer

Post by catilyn » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:20 pm

Hi! And welcome to Grievance!! One of the great things about rift is any class can be anything! You can have a rogue that can heal! Like Karm said try a few and see what you think you might like! I have a primalist that can heal one fight in a raid then switch over and tank the next and then if needed switch to dps or support! When you find a class you like ask in discord or chat for suggestions on specs that are good to lvl!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Skye
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by Skye » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:19 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)

Be the voice for those that have none - Protect and respect our wildlife

Emissaryx
Member 3 years
Member 3 years

Post by Emissaryx » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Welcome to the Family !!!
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Captain America: The Chosen

Grievance -- Rift

Return to “Apply Here To Join Grievance In Rift”