The next council meeting is scheduled for 12/09 at 7:30 pm cst
If you had a signature with a link to raptr.com, your signature has been erased. This mostly affected old members.

Mad Catz M.O.J.O.

Hietala
Member 6 years
Member 6 years

Mad Catz M.O.J.O.

Post by Hietala » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:08 pm

IGN Article

Doesn't really look like much. $250 price tag is more than a bit high given its specs and Android OS. Very close to an Ouya, with a minor change in being able to play existing Android games. Really wish the price tag wasn't as high... but, dunno, given my history with past Mad Catz items, I would be hesitant about buying it. >_>

Still, might be of interest to someone around here. ^_^
Some days all one can do is watch while the mind wages war on itself, the destruction of the emotions, self-esteem and thoughts; all the while praying that one faction doesn't cry to "launch the missiles." -- Me

VonCorsa

Re: Mad Catz M.O.J.O.

Post by VonCorsa » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:30 am

Lot of lil systems like that coming out lately. My main concern for them is whether they have good viable lists of games available, ones I would really want to play. Still. I think that one is less expensive than the little handheld number that NVIDIA was marketing, though I think the demographic may be different as well, not sure.

Looked interesting in any case.
I follow the Path of the Burrito.

Shadowborn
Member 7 years
Member 7 years

Re: Mad Catz M.O.J.O.

Post by Shadowborn » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:54 am

At that price point the Nvidia shield is a much better option IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Our spirit is stronger than you know demon! If we are to fall, then so be it! At least now... we are free!
-Thrall, at the battle of Mount Hyjal.

Return to “Console Gaming”