The next council meeting is scheduled for 03/09 at 7:30 pm cst
If you had a signature with a link to raptr.com, your signature has been erased. This mostly affected old members.

Anyone playing these days?

Grimmilson
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Anyone playing these days?

Post by Grimmilson » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:26 pm

I'm around the Order faction under The_Lost at the moment. Just stockpiling crafting materials until 5.5 releases in the next few weeks...

Torvi

Re: Anyone playing these days?

Post by Torvi » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:09 am

Is this game out? I think this is the kickstarter game isn't it? Rut ordered it but I never saw it start.

Zaryl
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Zaryl » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:16 pm

with 5.8 out now i'm thinking of jumping in on a more regular basis, instead of jumping in for a weekend every month for the past year.

spree610
Member 1 year
Member 1 year

Post by spree610 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:01 pm

I've missed all these flash test alphas they've had. Until its closer to a beta I won't be playing.

Zippity
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Post by Zippity » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:38 pm

I watched the intro video on Steam, and it looks slightly interesting... Even read several review sites and video reviews... But as it's still in a perpetual Early Access mode and still deep into it's development cycle, I will wait to see how it fairs when it's closer to an actual release... I've gotten rather tired of throwing money at Kickstarters/Early Access games that take an eternity to develop, with teased small releases, and constant changes occurring... The market is just way too over saturated with these Early Access gimmicks right now... You probably will not see a whole lot of folks playing this game for the time being, as not only are the reviews mixed, it's just not enough content, based off what I've seen and read, to warrant heavy time investment by lots of folks...

Zip

Return to “Crowfall Community Forums”