The next newsletter deadline is February 28th. Please send Skye contributions and/or questions!

NUMBERS, NUMBERS, NUMBERS

Drudge
Member 4 years
Member 4 years

NUMBERS, NUMBERS, NUMBERS

Post by Drudge » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:15 pm

I keep hearing about what we could have done (IF WE HAD THE NUMBERS). I really get tired of hearing this. We have been at about for same numbers for months. I keep hearing that we can't merge with another guild because it would ruin our guild.

If we keep up this position, then we have to realize that we will continue be at odds in node wars. We have a GREAT bunch of people, we just don't have the numbers at the node wars. To be really effective, we need to have 70 to 80 people at node wars. This is not going to happen in my life time at the present rate.

Again, I have to say that I think we have the best people in our guild possible. I just wish we had numbers to compete.

Lord Scythe
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Re: NUMBERS, NUMBERS, NUMBERS

Post by Lord Scythe » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:58 pm

We are growing but slowly. We have 8 new recruits over in DG that want to move over when they are ready to pvp. Unfortunately Guild mergers come with strings. No guild has ever come to me and not demanded stuff for a merger.

So far the three guilds that have approached me on that point 2 wanted us to merge into them taking their name. The third wanted all the officer position for their officers and their guild leader to be second in command. These positions are all earned and with Grievance being a Multi-gaming guild we will never merge into anyone.

If a guild came to me and asked to merge and demanded nothing I would absolutely consider it.

Best thing to help recruiting efforts is to do guild missions and move our guild back up to the top page.

This is the biggest reason we work with allies. They provide the numbers when we are lacking.

"Go be stupid on your own time!" Lord Scythe

Vikar
Officer
Officer

Re: NUMBERS, NUMBERS, NUMBERS

Post by Vikar » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:31 am

It's hard recruiting people at the moment also. So many guilds are willing to invite anyone that very few are willing to take the time to register and post an introduction on the website. Moving over to Discord recently has helped, as people were less than inclined to install TS3 just to join a guild. I've got some recruitment shouts that people can have if Scythe is ok with letting others use them. I'm on Tokyo time for the foreseeable future so its hard for me to hit the masses. It's also hard to keep our recruitment thread on the first page, because your not permitted to just bump the thread, you must post a meaningful comment and you can't post back to back. If anyone wants to help by sharing some love for the guild, this is the link:

https://community.blackdesertonline.com ... erica.941/

I'm not on during peak play times so I don't really know whats new with the guild, if we got a new skill point, did a fun event, had a successful Tetsunday, etc. Comments like that can help keep the thread front page.

Return to “Black Desert Community Forums”