The next council meeting is scheduled for 9/30 at 8pm cst

Application to join Grievance

ShakyReaper

Application to join Grievance

Post by ShakyReaper » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Family Name: ShakyReaper

Character Name: RebelStriker

i am very interested in pvp and my striker is lvl 59. My gear score Ap+Dp is 397 and Ap AAp and Dp 545

Im 26 years old and very laidback and easy to get along with i also have discord.

Lord Scythe
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Re: Application to join Grievance

Post by Lord Scythe » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:55 am

Could we get more information about you? Hobbies outside of gaming, gaming history, what do you do for a living and where is your general location?

Curios folk in Grievance, there are!

"Go be stupid on your own time!" Lord Scythe

ShakyReaper

Post by ShakyReaper » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Alright

Im from Kentucky I am a little shy until i get to know you pretty good but im laid back and mellow I had luekimia when i was 2 years old its in remission but due to the chemotherapy i had to take my nerves are damaged so i have tremors in my hands.So if i get excited or in a heated competitive moment in games i get shaky in my hands.. Hobbies well gaming would be my number one thing i do old cars watching dragonball z, Streaming games i also like doing graphic design im not professional but ive made some cool overlays and graphics for friends and family.

Gaming history
Diablo 2
Diablo 3
Guild Wars 2
Gears of War
Devilian
fortnite
pubg
Xbox one
BDO

Well i dont really do anything for a living but i am affilate twitch streamer and was working towards doing that as a living and still am but i have been sick and haven't been able to play much or stream. But i am getting better and have been playing again.

Lord Scythe
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Post by Lord Scythe » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Sup?

Welcome to Grievance Black Desert Online!

Dark_Grievance is our PvE focused guild. They do not do node wars or war declarations. They are welcome to do open world PvP but no war declarations will be done.

Grievance is our Node war focused guild. PvP is encouraged. We will give out War declarations as required.

Be sure to read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=913&t=39947

Here is the short cut to the Grievance organizational charter:

http://www.grievancegaming.org/organizational-charter/

Here is the short cut to the BDO charter:

viewforum.php?f=928

Just a reminder that reading the Organizational charter, BDO charter and installing Teamspeak are requirements to joining Grievance.

The only way to get a guild invite is to download Discord and get the Discord information from here once your application has been approved:

viewtopic.php?f=988&t=50226

The officer list can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=913&t=40044

Here is a list of excellent resources for Black Desert Online:

New Players guide:
viewtopic.php?f=923&t=51733&p=325701#p325701

List of Guides:
viewtopic.php?f=923&t=41953

Money Making tips:
viewtopic.php?f=923&t=47644

"Go be stupid on your own time!" Lord Scythe

Skye

Post by Skye » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:03 pm

A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)

ShakyReaper

Post by ShakyReaper » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:59 am

Skye wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:03 pm
A warm welcome home to Grievance! You have joined a great organization with caring leadership. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please let your officers know! I am also here as a resource for you as Community Manager. You can visit our community forums, stop by and say hi or post your questions about Grievance or share a story, art, news, and pics. I enjoy hearing from you. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8-)
Thank you and hi and nice to meet you i am in discord now and definitely talk to ya when i can !

Return to “Apply here to join Grievance in Black Desert”