The next council meeting is scheduled for 9/30 at 8pm cst

LFG for some DnD (or other) gaming action

Fenrir2

LFG for some DnD (or other) gaming action

Post by Fenrir2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Pretty much what it says on the subject line. Been a dice chucker from red box on. Semi-familiar with fantasy grounds should that be used. I am also familiar with far too many game systems besides DnD.

So, I do see DnD rooms in team speak, and once in a while folks are in there. Did not just want to bust on in just to say hi. But, maybe I will, depending on if anyone replies here or not. :P

Have questions? Ask away.

Delcorin
Member 5 years
Member 5 years

Re: LFG for some DnD (or other) gaming action

Post by Delcorin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:55 pm

I'd love to get in on a game as well if someone is willing to put up with a noob. I dabbled in D&D a couple times in High School (I'd say 1996 maybe?) and have been listening to a couple podcasts regularly for the last 3-4 months so I'm not completely ignorant on the mechanics, but I'd still need some hand-holding if someone was willing to give me a chance. The podcasts I've been listening to are using 5e.

musouka

Re: LFG for some DnD (or other) gaming action

Post by musouka » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:42 am

Not sure if this ever became a thing, but I would be interested as well. I'm familiar mostly with 3.5, but would love to just get back into a game regardless of version. I've been kinda curious how well Tabletop Simulator on Steam works also, so that might be interesting.

Return to “Dungeons and Dragons”